When you export a protected system to a USB disk, either by performing a Recover – USB or a Migration over USB between devices, you can import the protected system into the appliance using the Import button on the Protected Systems page.
- Attach the USB disk to the appliance.
- In the lefthand navigation, choose the Protected Systems tab.
You will see a list of the systems currently being backed up and protected by the Appliance.
- In the Protected Systems page, click Import.
The Import Protected System dialog box displays.
- In the Import Protected System dialog box, indicate the USB drive and the Protected Systemto be imported.
- If an Encryption password was assigned to the protected system, enter it in the Password field.
- Click Import to begin the data import process.
Monitor the progress from Jobs on the lefthand side navigation under the Systems tab.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.