In certain circumstances, you might need to update agent settings after the installation process. For example, you can update the following details in the aristos.cfg file:
- A list of backup volumes.
- The IP address of the vault.
To update agent settings:
1. From the Services app on the target machine, stop and disable the agent service.
2. Navigate to the agent installation folder (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\).
3. Open the aristos.cfg file with administrative privileges.
4. Update settings in the aristos.cfg file.
- Edit the Backup_Volumes line to update the list of volumes that you want to back up
5. When you are finished, save the file and restart the agent service.