x360Recover Remote Assist allows a x360Recover technician to access your appliance through a secure SSH connection to assist with troubleshooting and resolution of certain problems.
To turn on the x360Recover Remote Assist:
1. Go to the Appliance / Vault and choose the System Settings navigation on the lefthand side.
2. Under Remote Assist, click the Enable checkbox to allow a technician to access your appliance.
3. Look at the expiration date in the Expiration field, and change the date if you would like it to be shorter or longer than the default date based on your needs. We recommend turning on remote assist for at least 2 weeks to ensure sufficient time to diagnose & resolve issues.
4. Click the Save button.
5. Remote assist must also be turned on within your Global Management Portal (GMP). Proceed to the Global Management Portal (GMP) / Settings | Remote Assist
6. Check the Enable checkbox.
7. Look at the expiration date in the Expiration field, and change the date if you would like it to be shorter or longer than the default date based on your needs.
8. Click the Save button.
9. If you did not have a System ID in step 4, then you'll have to gather the remote assist IP address and port information manually. Proceed to the GMP (Global Management Portal) | Managed Systems
10. Capture the System Name, IP Address, Management Port, and Customer information field contents from the GMP, and reply to the ticket with this information.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.